Private Client Services
Financial Planning Capabilities
Our financial planning process starts with a review of your financial situation and looks to define your goals and objectives; focusing on the finances to achieve, and create an action plan to achieve them. It may involve both short and long term goals, investing and having adequate insurances to protect you and your family. We will review and look to ensure you are taking maximum advantage of the benefits from your employer(s). We also provide the necessary legal document storage so that things are in one place to prepare your family in case of emergencies. Our financial planning model is a fee-for-service model focused on providing you affordability and value.
How we work
Live advisors with personalized advise
Specific goal planning
- Create short and long-term financial goals
- Receive a tailored investment plan for each goal
- Data-driven simulations to analyze goals and scenarios
- Link external accounts from thousands of financial institutions
- Analytics to net worth and cash flow
- Actionable progress reporting
Advanced planning, customization and ongoing monitoring
- Financial management and analysis
- Asset management and investment structure
- Risk management coverage
- Tax planning Retirement planning
- Estate planning
Financial Planning Charges
We offer flexibility in our services to you. Choose between an hourly services model for live personalized advise, monthly for engagement for specific goal planning, and a combination for advanced planning engagements.
Our hourly rate is $200.
*a one hour minimum and then billed at fifteen minute increments
$25 monthly planning fee.
*$150 setup fee.
$150 monthly planning fee.
*$300 setup fee.
Planning fees are billed monthly via Advice Pay our billing service provider, offering additional flexibility on how you pay for services.
For clients, we are an advisory firm that is intelligently designed to help individuals and businesses manage their financial goals.
Your wealth management needs are as unique as you are.
At NobleBridge Wealth Management we get to know you – we are here to answer questions, provide guidance, execute transactions and uniquely serve your holistic needs:
- For forward-thinking individuals who are early in their careers and ready to learn the tools required to manage and protect their wealth
- For growing families who have specific financial-planning concerns – saving for college, making mortgage payments while putting away money for retirement, purchasing the right insurance coverage
- For individuals preparing for retirement, who need to mitigate risk and develop a monthly income plan to maintain their lifestyle
- For clients who want to manage their accumulated wealth, focus on charitable endeavors, and create a legacy
When it comes to financial planning and wealth management, your current situation, future concerns, family dynamics, income expectations, tolerance for risk, horizon for personal goals, income tax sensitivity, portfolio constraints, liquidity needs, and communication and more must be considered. We understand that a successful relationship requires trust, loyalty, organization, knowledgeable experience and the ability to work seamlessly with your accountant, attorney and other members of your existing financial team.
Contact NobleBridge Wealth Management today to speak with us about how we may help you create a partnership between you and your employees to secure their retirement goals!